Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lupe may refer to:
- Lupe Aquino (born 1963), Mexican boxer
- Lupe Fiasco (born 1982), American hip hop artist
- Lupe Ontiveros (1942–2012), Mexican-American film and television actress
- Lupe Pintor (born 1955), Mexican boxer
- Lupe Vélez (1908–1944), Mexican-American actress
- Lupe (Arrested Development), a fictional character from the television series Arrested Development
- Lupe, a fictional character from the television series Fanboy & Chum Chum
- Guadalupe (disambiguation)
- Lupé, a commune in the Loire department, France
- Lupe (horse), a racehorse
- SAR-Lupe, a German military reconnaissance satellite system
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lupe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.